In the spirit of Christmas, The vice chairman of Ikorodu Local government, Princess Folashade Olabanji-Oba has urged Nigerians to embrace peace and love as it is what the season requires.
The vibrant politician who is also the National deputy chairman of the Association of local government vice chairmen in Nigeria maintained that Jesus Christ being the reason for the season potrayed love, is the prince of peace, hence, all shades of love and peace should be embraced.
In a release made available through her spokesperson, she frowned at the insurgency currently facing the country while praising the President, Muhammadu Buhari for his swift action is curbing insecurity in the country.
Furthermore, she enjoined nigerians to always remember that no matter what happens, they are always important and precious to the whole world.
She urged everyone to live and love abundantly, give the very best of themselves always, be there for their fellow human, always communicate, carry as many as possible people along, and stop comparing themselves to anyone because they are unique.
“MY PRE CHRISTMAS MESSAGE:
No matter what happens, always remember-
YOU ARE IMPORTANT. YOU ARE PRECIOUS. I AM FOREVER GRATEFUL AND THANKFUL FOR THE GIFT OF YOU….
1. Your words shape perspectives…LOVE ABUNDANTLY, LIVE ABUNDANTLY is mine…
What is yours?
2. Your presence commands attention …GIVE THE VERY BEST OF YOU ALWAYS…
3. Your absence creates a void 🤔…BE THERE PLEASE
4. Your silence provokes concern, even when it not convenient…COMMUNICATE
5. Your success instills HOPE, so make sure you carry as many people along … Everyone counts , Every body matters…
BE THE REASON SOMEONE SMILES TODAY…🤩
6. Your supposed to be failure attracts criticism but then you are very much a work in progress…You are not an abandoned project…
YOU WILL NOT FAIL..
So Work it…you will soon be on your way back to the top…
7. Your life makes a difference, So make sure you colour our world beautifully…👸🥰🙌🙏👊👏👍
STOP JUDGING YOURSELF HARSHLY!
STOP COMPARING YOURSELF TO OTHERS!
YOU ARE UNIQUE!
YOUR GENERATION AWAITS YOUR MANIFESTATION!!
# BECAUSE I TRULY CARE…
Hon. Princess Folashade Olabanji-Oba””